This is the best marinade/glaze ever.
Fabulous on beef, amazing on lamb and super on chicken.
Takes 2 seconds, whip it up, slather on and make magic.
We had dinner guests Saturday night, so I decided to show it off.
Huge rib eye steaks, tomato goat cheese salad (a nice change from tomato mozzarella), and buttery garlic bread.
Naturally some delightful Merlot and some lighter Pinot Noir (for me) as well.
No one here was complaining, that’s for sure.
Bunny was out at a friends house for dinner, so no need to accommodate the Veggie Girl (this time).
- 1 4-6oz Rib Eye Steak per person
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbs Dijon mustard, I used the grainy country dijon
- 4 Tbs soy sauce, I use a GF version
- 3 cloves garlic, passed through press
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper, preferably fresh ground
In small bowl whisk together all ingredients.
Slather on steaks, let sit for 20 mins.
BBQ or Broil to your liking and enjoy.